Sunday 5 April 2015

My Journey towards Hara (by Radha Raja)


The first experience towards Hara, knowingly or unknowingly.It happened in a renowned spiritual institution in Banglore, they said ,you have three days training to become a healer. They called it Anandagandha . The meditation was Anandagandha meditation, all that we had to do was continuously look into our Hara. This gave me immense bliss.

My first experience towards bliss!

We had to put our attention in our Hara,and we had to Heal!

The more we did,the more benefits were attained to ourselves. In the name of healing,we would be in our Hara and enjoy the bliss. Then, various spiritual practices happened with  breathing, years passed, experiences happened.

Shifts with roller coaster. But as I had tasted the nectar,I always knew my final goal.

After 8 years, I experienced an  intensive programme on Qi-gong by a master named Agung. The emphasis is on Dan -tien ( Hara) here. Again, I was knocking the doors to reach there, to my surprise it happened - A wonderful experience, while doing the movements of Qi-gong, I could realize the energy expanding. The more I saw it, the more wider I opened my perspective towards material and spiritual world.Diversions and laziness, again, I went into other practices. My mind wants to try out all new practices every time.

The third time ( NOW , with this blog and Dr. Yugandhar), feels like a strict warning, again Hara. This time - I better take it seriously.

To remind me this, the moment I remember the word Hara - wherever I am and whatever I do, my attention immediately shifts to  abdominal breathing.

Thank You Dr. Yugandhar and Floyd

Each day with a new experience, with the HARA way , I am transcending and transforming self !



1 comment: